Thursday 1 November 2012

MEEBO : All in one Online Instant Messenger

Meebo is a web assistance that allows customers to accessibility several IM (instant messaging) applications from only one web site. You can think of it as an on the online messenger system which can at the same time link to.

  • Msn Messenger
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • AIM / ICQ
  • Jabber / Gtalk
  • Skype
meebo 2 MEEBO : All in one Online Instant Messenger
Meebo has perfectly developed and simple to use user interface which creates it look very just like other pc messengers. Provided that you are on broadband online you should not experience any rate distinction between Meebo and other pc messengers like Google courier or MSN. I have examined it out on 128 kbs (which is very low) broadband online relationship and did not expereince any lag. I did not try it on switch up but can tell you for sure that it is not a wise decision.
I find Meebo very beneficial when I am traveling or acces web from somewhere other than home. I can quickly accessibility all IM applications in one screen from any place as lengthy as there is online relationship. Otherwise, I would still provide the choice to the regionally set up IM applications, but that is just my thing. However if you like an additional online browser screen instead of 3,4 individual IM applications operating on the qualifications then Meebo is for you. Plus it will take some fill off you storage.
Some value referring to functions include:
(1) Sign in with one individual ID (meebo account) and accessibility all of your mssaging records at the same time.
(2) Relabel your connections as you want them them to appear on your Friend record. I have more then 100 connections and it is quite frustrating when people modify their blemishes very often. With this function you choose what name will appear for any of your connections.
(3) Accessibility talk record for any of your connections on the internet.
(4) Some of the well-known all-in-one webpage solutions like Netvibes (my favorite) lallow you to inegrate Meebo straight into your webpage. This way you can get all IM applications right from your Netvibes web page.
That’s all I got for Meebo. There are lot of other identical solutions available as well, some of which I may evaluation later on. Fall me a range if you think there is something better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment